Call or Text Devin Haub For a Showing: 801-857-7214
Clean as a Whistle! This home is located in a beautiful neighborhood featuring an RV PAD on the side of the house, knotty alder cabinets, stainless appliances, solid surface counter tops, landscaped with full sprinklers system, garden area and a10x20 foundation for a shed or a dog run. The sellers just professionally touched up all the paint and cleaned the carpets. Shows immaculately. There is a custom system installed to easily store and recycle 165 gallons of water storage in the crawlspace area. There is also a line ready to hook up to a generator for your air tools. Tons of storage space under the main floorarea. EXCELLENT LAYOUT!!!
1. Who We Are:
- Top Rated Realtors for past client satisfaction on review sites like Zillow and Trulia.
- Top Ranked Lenders that have repeatedly finished loans on time for us!(THIS IS HUGE)
- Educated Title Companies that have proven their expertise during complicated title issues.
- Highest Google Rated Home Inspector in Utah to make sure your new home is a safe buy.
2. We Respond Quick. Nobody likes waiting around for answers to questions!
3. This is a Safe Zone: We are here to educate, navigate and guide you. We are not here to change the timing you have in mind. We are not a high pressure agents. If you feel pressured and annoyed write a message to DevinHaub@UtahRealEstate101.com so we can provide more training and correct our approach.
DO MILLENNIALS (18-34 YEARS OLD) WANT TO OWN A HOME? &n
"Devin will work tirelessly to find you the right home. He asked us about our preferences, and within those first few days, he found us a gorgeous home in a wonderful neighborhood. As we prepared to close on the home, he worked with us to make sure everything was going well. He even took the time to make sure our financing was going well and if we were interested in comparing rates with some other local lenders. Throughout the entire process, Devin gave us great tips and advice. Devin was right there with us the whole time, and we were very thankful to have Devin working with us to find the right home."